A New Way to Support the Mario Lemieux Foundation
What is Club 66?
Club 66 is an exclusive membership-only group designed to encourage young professionals in the Pittsburgh region to get involved with the Mario Lemieux Foundation.
It’s a fun new way to support cancer research, patient care and Austin’s Playrooms. The Mario Lemieux Foundation will host 4-6 Club 66 events per year, including networking events, happy hours, Pens watch parties, and other great activities. Meet new people, enjoy unique volunteer opportunities, and get the first chance to attend events designed for young professionals, all for a great cause!
What does the Mario Lemieux Foundation do?
How to join Club 66:
- Click the Join Club 66 button below
- Complete the donation form and make a minimum donation of $66
- You will receive a confirmation email
- During the year you will receive Club 66 emails with special event invitations and offers
Get News and Event Updates from Club 66
Club 66 Membership Benefits
- Club 66 Membership Pin
- Early registration opportunities for Club 66 events
- Special member-only discounts throughout the year