Penguins Charity Game on AT&T SportsNet
2020 Pittsburgh Penguins Charity Game Raises $3 Million
Each season, the Mario Lemieux Foundation and Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation team up with AT&T SportsNet for the annual Penguins Charity Game on AT&T SportsNet. This year, Penguins fans had the chance to purchase three types of bags all stuffed with memorabilia, a signed puck, bobbleheads, the opportunity to score a signed jersey and much, much more! This year, they set a Charity Game record by raising $3 million before the end of the Penguins game that day.
If you purchased a 2020 Charity Bag, please read below for FAQ’s:
Important Shipping Information (Available to Ship to the U.S. & Canada Only):
- Absolutely no changes may be made to your Shipping Address upon completion of your online order submission.
- Penguins Charity Bags are unable to be shipped to a P.O. Box address.
- Penguins Charity Bags will start shipping in late-March.
- FedEx will send tracking information to the email address used at the time of purchase. Neither the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation nor the Mario Lemieux Foundation will provide tracking information.
- Platinum Penguins Charity Bag purchasers will receive 3 separate deliveries: Penguins Charity Bag, Evgeni Malkin Player-Used Stick, Goal Puck Signature Box.
About the Mario Lemieux Foundation:
Created in 1993 by Mario Lemieux, Hockey Hall of Famer and Pittsburgh Penguins Owner, the Mario Lemieux Foundation is dedicated to raising funds for cancer research and patient care, as well as Austin’s Playrooms, an initiative that creates playrooms for children and families in medical facilities. Since 1998, the Lemieux Foundation has given over $31 million to cancer research and patient care initiatives in the Pittsburgh region and beyond. Additionally, the Lemieux Foundation has opened 38 Austin’s Playrooms in western Pennsylvania as well as three military playrooms across the country. To learn more, visit: www.mariolemieux.org
About the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation:
Founded in 2010, the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation is the 501c3 philanthropic hand of the 5X Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins. With the belief that “Kids Are The Future,” the Penguins Foundation focuses its efforts on making an impact on the lives of the littlest fans of the Penguins team and organization. Through programs related to the Penguins Foundation’s pillars of playing, growing, helping and learning, the Foundation has been able to make countless assists to the community in just a few short seasons including an overall contribution of $37 million to charitable causes since 2010. For more information, visit: www.pittsburghpenguinsfoundation.org