The Mario Lemieux Foundation receives a large number of requests for signed memorabilia from organizations each year. We wish it were possible to honor all of them since most are very worthwhile causes.
Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, the Mario Lemieux Foundation has implemented the following set of guidelines for donation requests:
Donation Request Eligibility and Procedure
- The Mario Lemieux Foundation focuses its efforts on assisting organizations that benefit cancer, neonatal and/or patient care initiatives. We typically do not provide items for schools, youth sports leagues or churches.
- All requests must be submitted using the online donation form. The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- All requests must be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the date for which the donation is needed.
- All donation requests for autographed memorabilia are limited to auction and/or raffle activities designed to raise funds for the organization holding the event. It is our policy not to donate autographed merchandise or tickets to be used as prizes, volunteer recognition gifts or giveaways.
Processing your Requests
- Upon receipt of your request, all organizations will receive notification of the request submission.
- Organizations will receive either a donation or regret notification approximately two (2) weeks prior to the date of the event. Please refrain from making telephone inquiries regarding your donation status.
- All charitable donations will be sent by mail to the address indicated on the donation form.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation.
- Please limit your requests for a contribution to one (1) request per calendar year.
Thank you for considering the Mario Lemieux Foundation as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.